This website is run by Tower Hamlets GP Care Group CIC.
We want everyone to be able to use this website. We're committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
You should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
If you find any problems or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact Tower Hamlets GP Care Group CIC:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 020 3688 2500
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing accessibility regulations.
If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).